Thursday 22 November 2012

Gift Guide #1 - Winter Warmers!

As you all know, Christmas is getting closer and closer!
In fact, it's only 32 days away! How exciting!
So, to help all my lovely readers decide what to buy your loved ones for the upcoming holidays, I will be posting a Gift Guide, where I will find amazing items that you can buy even if you're on a limited budget!
I'm so kind, I know <3


Basically, pyjamas are the way to go if you want to get any female family member or friend the perfect gift! And I have found a website that sells some gorgeous pairs from various designers at great prices that won't leave you penniless!

Idlewild London (www.idlewildlondon.com, @IdlewildLondon) sell a wide range of women's sleepwear, loungewear and dressing gowns that keep you looking stylish even in bed! They stock items from designers such as DKNY, Espirt and Calvin Klein and their pyjama gift sets are a definite must have for everyone!

Here are some of my favourite pyjamas on Idlewild London at the minute that should definitely be the present for your Secret Santa!






How good would it be to give someone a set of designer pyjamas? 
Or maybe even buy yourself a pair so you're comfy and cosy while you're doing your Christmas shopping online!
And at this price, you have no excuse!

 Leave me a comment telling me what you'll be buying from Idlewild London or talk to me on Twitter (@NatashaMackay1) using #BHBGiftGuide about what you're getting your nearest and dearest for Christmas!

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-36225450-1